Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

# 34 Follow Ups


1.     (Follow up to topics 6,7,8 & 9).  What have you learned about social media communication and networking from the professional sources/bloggers/tweeps you chose to follow and analyze in topics 6,7, 8 &9?  How has your professional network grown since the first week of this assignment and what do you think accounts for that growth?  Are you a better writer now than when you began this assignment?








Since Ive begun following more professionals and people invested in my field I have gained a better understanding of the importance of communication and using social media.

Ive acquired at least 100 more followers on twitter than I had before and I have learned how to follow only people who interest me.




I can accredit all of my growth to having to put together this blog.




I would not say my writing skills have improved but I would say my Tweeting skills have!

No comments:

Post a Comment