Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

#7 Relevant and Interesting

1.  List and explain 3 ways that organizational communication professionals are currently using social media communication in your area of professional communication (e.g. event planning, sports management, non-profit development, filmmaking, public advocacy, etc..).   Provide one example organization that you find most interesting for your personal goals and plan to follow and analyze them for the rest of the semester.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Simplicity in Leadership
To be
but not to overbearingly be
To achieve
But not to undermine
the
accomplishments of
those
who came previously.


Women in Leadership

It seems nearly impossible to define what I want to be when I am an "adult" or professional, or whatever it is that I am supposed to be learning to be. It seems even more difficult to define the developments and goals I want to achieve. This is all I know.

I will be the type of leader people can reflect on.
I will be the type of communicator who makes people KNOW that they matter.
I will be the type of leader who grows and promotes growth.
I will always be a woman.
I will always have to work twice as hard and with twice as many set backs as a man.
I will always stand for what is light free and beautiful.
I am a leader.
I am confident.
I am strong.
I am uninhibited.
I am driven.
I am learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment