Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

# 9 10. 10. 10. 10. 10. way too many 10. 10. 10.


1 On Twitter, follow 10 professionals in your field of study, 10 (non-MTSU) students in your field of study, 10 organizational communication professionals (broadly defined), 10 social media blogs, 10 local (Middle Tennessee) entrepreneurs, and 10 MTSU organizations, including the official @MTSU.  Make an effort to engage with them (and us!) regularly throughout the semester through @replies and re-tweets.  Post at least two tweets a day with “content” relevant to your audience.
10 in my field of study/ Organizational Comm Profess: (which is awesome because I could/do study everything!)
1.Working Mother Not becuase I am a mother but because like a mother I want to support teh ones I love and be a kickass career diva!
2.For the Greater Good Ok get real. Nonprofit and for the greater good = sold!
3.Womens Adventure Ideal because I want to be a legendary adventurer!
5.Allison St John.  Female Military Leader
7.Outward Bound Dream Job
8.Scuba Divemaster

10 Non Mtsu Students in my field of study:

10 Social Media Blogs:
Delicious

10 MTSU Organizations:


Too Much Twitter!!!
But! I am so in the loop!



















No comments:

Post a Comment